Thank you for visiting this website, a digital platform presented to you by Fotoshow Digital Printing Services (‘FDPS’, ‘we’ or ‘us’). Your privacy is important to us.
‘Users’ are persons that use the Services.
01. Information we collect:
The following are the information you provide to us:
- Full Name
- Contact Details (Phone Number and Email Address
- Inquiry details or messages on our Products and Services
02. How we use the information:
We may use the information to:
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Communicate with you about our products and services, promos and new products and services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Fulfil your requests regarding our products and services, including without limitation requests for newsletters and notifications;
- Enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our platform and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information;
- Provide technical support for our products and services;
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the platform;
- Protect the safety of our users;
- Perform analysis regarding how you use the platform or any part thereof;
- Serve as reference for FDPS, should the Information be necessary for the fulfillment of our lawful and legitimate objectives;
- Establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
03. How we process the information:
We collect, record, organize, store, update/modify, retrieve, consult, use, or consolidate personal informations
the users submitted to us for the purposes stated above.
04. Information sharing and disclosure:
We may disclose the Information in accordance with the purposes mentioned above as follows:
- To service providers that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
- Conduct research and analytics;
- Provide customer, technical or operational support;
- Conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms);
- Fulfil orders and user requests;
- Host our services and maintain databases;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or the services, or violations of our policies, or the law; and
- Otherwise support our services.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or similar request.
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit's assets is sold or merged in this way.
- When the processing of personal information is outsourced by us to a third party, the processing will be subject to written agreements between us and the third parties processing the data, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. These written agreements specify the rights and obligations of each party and will provide that the third party has adequate security measures in place and will only process the personal information on our specific written instructions.
05. Other important information about your privacy
- Data Security
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
- Complaints, Concerns, and Questions
If you have any complaints, concerns, or questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
06. Rights as the data subject:
You, as the Data Subject, have rights under the Data Privacy Act, which include the following:
- The right to access his/her personal information.
- The right to make corrections to his/her personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of his/her personal information.
- The right to erasure or blocking of his/her personal information.
- The right to be informed of the existence of processing of his/her personal information.
- The right to damages.
- The right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.
07. Updates and Effective Date: